• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SMFbuy] - Support stangfix.com!

lethal289

Hello Stangfixers, and welcome to your exclusive chance to be the envy of all your friends. Thanks to the gracious Opentracker (John) you have the abilty to bid on a stangfix exclusive “Dolly Buntan .04�. I’m sure most of you have seen all the excitement of Dolly and her friends, but here is your chance to get the ring leader, with the proceeds going to help support Stangfix.com.

Here She is:

Dollyauction.JPG

An action shot of a similar Dolly:

Dollybuntanwb.JPG

*NOTE: This is a seven day auction. Dolly only included in this auction. At the close of auction i will send the winner a PT with payment details. Thanks for participating.

Here is the entire adventures of these characters:

http://www.stangfix.com/testforum/http://localhost/stangfixp/viewtopic.php?t=2
The hot dog cooker available on ebay.com just look for “mr woodys�.

If I win, someone's gettin a check. I don't do Paypal. Hope that doesn't screw y'all up.

"beach pony" said:
If I win, someone's gettin a check. I don't do Paypal. Hope that doesn't screw y'all up.
Nope thats fine. Checks, money orders, paypal... just as long as you pay! Thanks for the first bid.

Who ever made this a sticky, you rock!

Come on guys bid this item up.... 100% of the bid goes to stangfix.com

The auction would go better if you had a nice parts rack modeling the t-shirt... :rulez

Gotta keep up my reputation!

"Midlife" said:
The auction would go better if you had a nice parts rack modeling the t-shirt... :rulez

:rulez :wtf, wrong auction buddy, theres no t-shirt in this one! :2guns

"Midlife" said:

Mid, get your bifocals dude, dont you see the rack on Dolly (BTW- the auctions not for a t-shirt....)

"Midlife" said:

Put down the YJ and step away from the keyboard :crazy

"Opentracker" said:
If the bid get's past $25 I'll toss in a T-shirt. We have M - L - XL - XXL :tigg

Thanks for :mid me John....... I was thinking I was gonna get a steal...

"Fast68back" said:
Thanks for :mid me John....... I was thinking I was gonna get a steal...

Not as long as I'm here, Muah ha ha ha ha :dumas

I have a feeling this one of only a few will go for what a set of track roller arms do :yikes

Back