• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

so ill do it!

Do you want a shout box?

• Yes, i need one, please!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
OK, voting is over. Talley them and let's see the outcome :voodoo :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

"Fast68back" said:
NICE, you end it right before Craig gets back.... :ide

Duhhhhhhhhh, did you expect anything else. Why not do a poll asking if Craig is a transvestite homo humper.

Just say'n

"silverblueBP" said:
Duhhhhhhhhh, did you expect anything else. Why not do a poll asking if Craig is a transvestite homo humper.

Just say'n
Hey, thats not fair, this has nothing to do with craig, Just seeing if sluggo needs to be killing himself on this for all the members here. Besides, have you seen the slugfest, everything about craig was established there. :rofl :toot :hug2

"silverblueBP" said:

Just say'n

Because the site could not handle the traffic and would shut down......

"lethal289" said:
Hey, thats not fair, this has nothing to do with craig

Are you a :gobp FNG?? do you not know "everything" is about Craig :wtf

What's sad is that only 12 people have voted.....COME ON LOSERS :gobp

Don't worry people, I had already accepted it to be non existant well before so many of you have attempted to drive the last nail into the coffin. Thanks for all the love anyways.

"cmayna" said:
Don't worry people, I had already accepted it to be non existant well before so many of you have attempted to drive the last nail into the coffin. Thanks for all the love anyways.

Just doing it to piss you off buddy boy :3sum

Back