• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So you really want one of dose' Smart Cars ??

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Are you still striving to be a greenie these days? Still pondering trading of your large, bulky, gas guzzeling, SUV for a smaller, more earth friendly car for your daily commute...?

clipimage001.gif

Imagine driving said new car during rush hour traffic...

clipimage001.jpg

clipimage002.jpg

Ah, shit... Honey, I'm going to be late - I'm dinner...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a lot of those things in Europe last summer, they fit right in with all the other dinky cars so it's not that big of a size differential. Over here though, it'd be kinda hard to see those little specs. Hell, it's bad enough driving a 2 door Fucos!

I think if you grease a smart car, they will pop out from in between the trucks unhurt. I would say that was not a smart car between those trucks. Looks like it had 5 lug wheels. Not to many cars on the road would fair well between those two trucks.

Good catch Pete, looking at it again I think it's a 4 door Fucos :yikes

Not really.

Snopes still has it as unclassified because they have only received second hand reports from a relay of information from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Dept. But the unconfirmed info they got says the car was a Ford Escape, not a SmartCar

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/smallcar.asp

That seems to match the wheel in the picture more. So it was a hatch backed SUV, if this info is correct.

Truth, I tell ya, that is what we are after..........................or just a way to :mid with you. :rofl :rofl

Back