• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

**SOLD** Misc 67/68 Mustang parts

tarafied1

I have a bunch of OEM driver quality 67/68 Mustang parts (including a 68 Coupe). Here is just a few pics of what I have. Let me know if you need something, I might have it. I am open to offers and trades! email me at craig.borden@novelis.com
nosfrontvalancebl9.jpg
nosfrontvalance67lm1.jpg

jacklugwrenchandtireholxz3.jpg
headlightbucketsjo1.jpg

deluxedoorgrillesog2.jpg

bumperrearpm6.jpg

bodypartsbz0.jpg
68grillewithfoglightsoj0.jpg

67grillevi8.jpg
bumpersxd8.jpg

Re: Misc 67/68 Mustang parts

How 'bout that boss 429 lookin hood scoop? What you need for it?

Re: Misc 67/68 Mustang parts

It's not an original Boss 429 scoop, it's a reproduction. $30 sound alright?

Do you still have any 67/68 parts. I replacing the hood, everything on the front and passenger side of the front clip. (wreck damage)

I don't have a good fender but I have a great original Ford headlight bucket, 67 Grille in pretty good shape, a NOS front valence, Re-pop bumper brackets, the panel that goes under the grille, all the grille trim peices (except the bolts/clips), a decent original front bumper, all the brackets and stuff for the front, a 67 hood with a repop Boss 429 scoop and hole cut in it for the scoop. I have the part the hood latch hooks into, parking lights, I have a 68 grille with GT fog lights but it's in bad shape and would take some work to make nice. What else you might need?

Back