• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

(sold) Must sell the 66.....

Re: Must sell the 66.....

Thanks.......I would hope someone here could but .......As those who have watched the past, I am loosing on this sale to get it moved faster. Either way, we will make it thru this and move on.

Re: Must sell the 66.....

Well.......a deposit has been made.......looks like pickup within a couple weeks or so. Working out the details and weather. Headed for Kentucky.

Sniff...sniff...there goes the bull sessions while drinking Wattles.

I~ :shrug, ayi, er~ eh~ I'm speechless! How sad~ believe me I know about backs, and necks, and knees! Someone's getting a really neat mustang! Well, maybe you can just buy a brand new '66-69~!!! Well, reconditioned anyway! but there's just always something to fix on 'em~!
dne'

"Midlife" said:
Sniff...sniff...there goes the bull sessions while drinking Wattles.

ahhhh.....we have no Wattles anyway.....dang.

It could be......a member later.....lol

No other old cars for a long time....just forced to drive the '11.

I must say that the support this site gave for the cars quality helped in the sale. Thanks everyone.

"AzPete" said:
I must say that the support this site gave for the cars quality helped in the sale. Thanks everyone.

Sweet, when will MY check arrive?

You did draw up a contract stating the new owner must be a member here....right?

Sorry to hear you had to let it go but glad you found a buyer.

hi all

that 66 is now in ky. it took us all sunday to get up there but hey, it was worth. Stayed away from the interstate, enjoyed Alabama very much, listened to Springsteen quite a bit until i realized that that 289 does not like when somebody else gets in the way so Bruce had to go, did our 700 miles like a dream and are now ready to rock all over again.

So there you go, i purchased that car from Peter, she is a fine driver. There are a few things that i would like to change but i'm quite happy so far... I had the dream to get myself a Mustang, life is cool.

I will stay tuned to this website, thank you for a great tool

pascal

Back