• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some body SHOOT me! Need a pink slip...

d.reese

Going to pick up my next project next Saturday. Guys this ones not for the faint of heart :beer, but I'm not even :nerv It's a old asphalt circle track car (65 / 66 fastback), that is in need of a new some :gs!

While the project goes on the front burner (it comes with no documentation) so I could use a fastback title :guns Anyone know where to can get a title or original vin plate / door tag. More information with pics next weekend!

In Utah my fastback s considered a coupe. So I have two titles that say coupe. Fastback is just a term we use.

Mel

I got to thinking about using the 67 coupe as a donor for a 67 fastback body from Dynacorn and then just keep the reg the same. Weld in the stuff from my 67.

Utah would never know the difference.....

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
I got to thinking about using the 67 coupe as a donor for a 67 fastback body from Dynacorn and then just keep the reg the same. Weld in the stuff from my 67.

Utah would never know the difference.....

Mel

THATS THE WAY TO DO IT!

Well this one turned out to be a heep, but for 100.00, brought her home. Cut off her top and cut out her 9" rearend and scrapped what was left fpr 64.80. Im out 36.20! Old girl gave it all along time ago as a cool race car. Oh well she will still bring 400 plus for the top and who knows for the 9"! Time to find another one! The fastback top and 9" are for sale send PM for pics!

Sorry guys the 9" is either out of a

1971-1973 Mustang 8 & 9-inch housing width: 56" flg to flg.

or a:

1957-1972 Ford pickup 9-inch housing width: 56" flg to flg.

Like I said it was a race car!

Back