• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sorry, don't have a coupe

BLAKE

Another VMFugee here.

Some I may know from the last 9 months or so over there. I was also on StangNet a lot in the early/mid-2000s.

I didn't realize this site was a response to the screw job that AutoGuide can put on a forum, which means I'm already home, so howdy.

IMG_4717_zpskaxjbkqs.jpg

we'll let you in I guess!
My history on this site, I was invited by Dave Sanborn. He was building an Eleanor type car for his son and we talked a lot on another site. Him and a few others created this place as a result of bunch non-sense on VMF years ago. A lot of the founding guys are no longer here including Dave and Sluggo. Anyway, it has never been an anti-VMF site but majority of the members from VMF found this to be a place were we could talk more freely. It has always been a small group and quiet at times but great people. And even though we don't always agree we haven't banned each other or removed posts or comments.

we'll let you in I guess!
My history on this site, I was invited by Dave Sanborn. He was building an Eleanor type car for his son and we talked a lot on another site. Him and a few others created this place as a result of bunch non-sense on VMF years ago. A lot of the founding guys are no longer here including Dave and Sluggo. Anyway, it has never been an anti-VMF site but majority of the members from VMF found this to be a place were we could talk more freely. It has always been a small group and quiet at times but great people. And even though we don't always agree we haven't banned each other or removed posts or comments.

What he said....but with MORE vigor and anger and angst and humor and.....awwww... we have fun here.

Now who should we BAN first?????:eek::rolleyes::D

From my short time here and after surfing through various threads, I've come to the conclusion that this is a site where Fastbacks rule the roost.

Beautiful car

From my short time here and after surfing through various threads, I've come to the conclusion that this is a site where Fastbacks rule the roost.

Beautiful car

Hey now that will be enough of that kind of talk. I was going to tell mike that we found our first one to ban but he owns a fastback also. Damn it. Lol

It's ok if you don't have a coupe, we forgive you.

Welcome.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back