• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sorry To Disappoint

Waffles

But I am alive and well.

I got married last Friday and just waltzed in the door from my Honeymoon last night around midnight.

We went on a 4 day cruise to Nassau, Bahamas, then spent a few extra days in Vero Beach Florida.

We never saw Ike, we got rained on on the ship once.... for 4 minutes. Just long enough to irritate us and make us carry our breakfast indoors, then it stopped. That was it. All in all everything weng very smooth and was alot of fun, not that an of u old farts care.

Just thought I'd inform you I'm not quite done hanging around here, I just simply had to go to the middle of the ocean and get my sexxing on.

Welcome back freakchild. So is the ole lady tired of your crap yet? I mean it's been a good week now, realistically how long do you think she'll make it?

Having seen a purported "real" picture of Mrs. Waffles, she appears to be a very cute girl. That'll probably all change now that she has a ring on her finger.

Standby Mr. Waffles for the inevitable transformation.

Back