• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Speeder....

Ponyman66

Yak, yak, yak
Feeling the area needed some speeding enforcement the officer sat alongside the roadway running radar. Soon enough he has one...ah ha, 65mph in a 45mph zone. The officer conducts a traffic stop on the vehicle and walks up to the driver's window. Upon approaching he politely asks the driver for his license. The driver replies without hesitation, "officer I have no license! It's been suspended." Somewhat shocked the officer asks for the vehicle registration. Again without hesitation the driver replies "certainly sir, it's in the glovebox. I must warn you though, I have a gun in there". "A gun?", the officer asks! "Yes sir" states the driver. " It's the one I used to shoot the guy I have stashed in the trunk"!! With that the officer draws his weapon, holding the driver at gun point while hollering over his radio for immediate back up. A few moments later the officer's supervisor arrives on scene. They get the driver out of the car, on to the ground and in handcuffs. With the driver secure, the officer tells his supervisor what was going on. They then stand the driver up so the supervisor can question him. With a dumb founded look on his face, the driver asks the supervisor what was going on? "Did you tell the officer you didn't have a license and it was suspended"? "No sir I didn't, as a matter of fact my license is in my wallet. Please, feel free to pull it out of my pocket and check" stated the driver. The supervisor removes the man's wallet and checks. Sure enough, there's his license. A quick check reveals it was also valid. "Did you tell the officer you had a gun in your glovebox"? "No sir" stated the driver. "All that's in there is my vehicle registration. Feel free to check though." The supervisor checks and sure enough, the only thing in there was the registration. "One last question sir", states the supervisor. "Do you mind if I check your trunk"? "No sir, go right ahead". With that the supervisor opens the trunk....empty! The driver then politely asks the supervisor, " Sir, what in the world has been going on"?! "Well sir, this officer told me that you were driving while suspended, had a gun in your glovebox AND that you had used it to shoot a man whom you then stuffed in your trunk"! "HE DID"?! yells the driver. "And I'll bet you that lying S.O.B. said I was SPEEDING TOO!!!" :roll

Back