• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Spent the day in a local mancave....

AzPete

.....once I found where Midlife moved to. Man, it was hard finding his new address.

Anyway, got the splash shields in place and tried to fix a header exhaust leak. Yea, tried... Found out the PO did not install the upper spring insulators so that will be on the next order. We got a vacuum gauge on the engine too. It now has 14" at idle at 1100. About 8.5" at idle of 700-850 in gear. Ran out good on the way home. Will have to rewire the car so Mid's side jobs will come in handy. Finished off the day with a couple of funny looking bottles with a black dog on them. Not a bad day at all. Thanks Midlife.

Today sure beat any day at the office, eh? Guys: one coil spring is not centered under the shock tower cap, and the coil spring is bending over to the side. Ugh. The car looks pretty good, and SWMBO said it was noisier than my car...gee...I wonder why with Flowmaster 40's and a high lift cam.

Thanks for the brown bottles!

Back