1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Spring is just around the corner!

Discussion in 'Non Mustang General Discussion' started by Midlife, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Horseplay

Horseplay Well-Known Member

In less than a week we went from freezing temps and snow to a forecast of 70's the next couple days. But then, like Steve, I see a snow symbol in the forecast for the weekend.

2. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

Yup, it's not over here yet either.

Forecasts showing freezing rain Saturday, then 8-12 " of snow on Sunday!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

3. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Next time I come across some global warming knuckldragger, he/she's getting a nut punch.

RapidRabbit likes this.
  4. RapidRabbit

msell66 likes this.
  5. rbohm

rbohm Active Member

while i commend you attitude, its not worth the aggravation afterwards. remember the global warming types are generally very liberal and will call the local constabulary on you, and then you have to deal with them, the courts, lawyers, judges, etc. a couple minutes of pleasure isnt worth the three years of aggravation you have to deal with afterwards.

6. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

Thunder and lightning woke me up at 2am. Hail at 7:30 this morning, rain and howling winds now. Snow starts ~11pm through most of Saturday.
    I am going to fly my Stormtrooper kite tomorrow.

7. KBMWRS

KBMWRS What did the moron say today?

wrong forum.

8. RapidRabbit

First round of the weekend storm is over. They actually closed my mall for a change and I got the day off. I guess this is my birthday present.

There is a layer ice under the snow and on the trees. About 5" of wet heavy snow with winds guessing to about 40 mph.

I spent an hour outside playing with the little one and her sled. When she fell off, the sled took off like a kite! I was holding the rope and it floated in mid air.

Round 2 starts tonight. Another 6-8" of snow coming. Ugh!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    msell66 likes this.
  9. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Spring, Summer, and Fall have been officially canceled for the year in a move to counter Global Warming.

10. 3175375

still snowing here until mid AM today. Yesterday, I flew my Stormtrooper kite in the snow and wind.

lemonade-04-14-2018.JPG

11. RapidRabbit

Finally done snowing. We ended up around 2 feet.

I guess the mustang isn't coming out until June! [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Horseplay

Horseplay Well-Known Member

I had to laugh. The Fudge Packers have had to delay their opening of workouts due to the snow up there. You guys got clobbered. Down here we just got about a half inch or so to cover the ground twice in the last few days. Both times disappeared by the afternoon.

13. RapidRabbit

I guess this the second largest blizzard in wisconsin since 1889. There's been collapsed roofs in many places including over a swimming pool at a local hotel.

I guess I picked the wrong winter to sell my SUV and buy another convertible. This winter is never going to end. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. rbohm

rbohm Active Member

we are having our cooler turned on today:p:p

15. KBMWRS

Dang weather...it actually rained here today.

16. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

Wait a minute- it never rains in California... How long has it been since the last rain?

17. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Since last night when he peed on his leg...

18. 3175375

Nice today but more ice and snow is coming tonight.

Yippe kayee, Cowboy!

19. KBMWRS

We have actually had rain almost on a weekly basis in the last 2 months. Gets my car all dirty.:(:eek::D