• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Squids for Stangfix ... Lifetime Guarantee Roller Spring Perches

Opentracker

Here is your chance to get the one and only set of lifetime guaranteed roller spring perches. They already have 150,000 miles on them by taradied1's car and look like this:

ww1and2.JPG

In 6 years of normal daily driving or 50K+ miles they will look like this:

firstrsp.JPG

When they get shipped they will look like this: or close to it

newdesign.JPG

We will replace or repair them for as long as you own the car they go on, well, any car they go on I don't care and that's including shipping to and from ORP. I'll be happy to paint the damn things any color you want, even GO.

They will go to the highest bidder and you don't have to live in the US. All of the bid amount will go to Stangfix. You got one week to Squid.

Holy crap, you've done it now...stating that you'll even paint them GO. That ought to be worth an extra $50 right there!!!

I'd bet he can paint them "dirty red" just for you Steve :nice

Just as long as they don't get painted Ford corporate blue.
I was personally guaranteed that the set I got from you were the only pair painted that colour. Ever. 'Til the end of time. :lol

"Mustangfeverrr" said:
Just as long as they don't get painted Ford corporate blue.
I was personally guaranteed that the set I got from you were the only pair painted that colour. Ever. 'Til the end of time. :lol

How is that flux capacitor working? You went back I'm time a year!!!

Hate to start anything between you and John :shtf lol, but I did get them in Blue!!!
Sorry! Perhaps I got this pair before yours, this thread was from last year! Though I have yet to install them. While I'm at its, you know. This winters project! kip

"gtscode" said:
How is that flux capacitor working? You went back I'm time a year!!!

Works great. Now if I could just get that POS Renault engine going in that eff-ing DeLorean, life would be peachy!

"TB350" said:
Hate to start anything between you and John :shtf lol, but I did get them in Blue!!!
Sorry! Perhaps I got this pair before yours, this thread was from last year! Though I have yet to install them. While I'm at its, you know. This winters project! kip

LOL, yeah, just noticed that. Uh, missed the "2010" part somehow... :craz
Actually, I got mine about 2 or 3 years ago, but just yankin' his chain. Great guy that makes some great stuff! :coo

Back