• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix sticker - who wants one?

If you run short due to demand, drop my order of 6 back to 2 and share the others out

"scedd" said:
If you run short due to demand, drop my order of 6 back to 2 and share the others out

What? Just because I'll have a couple boxes full of these stickers sitting in the trunk of a Boss 302 heading to Australia, you think I will run out? :confu

Just trying to help out, ya know!
Now that you mention you have all this room, can you throw in one of the Hooters pole Dancing Aerial dolls
and also a real Hooters girl would be nice.

Better toss in a couple of pies for her, its about 8 weeks to get here, so she will need a feed.

A limited production of static cling decals for car window application may be in the works as well. :thu

I can see midlife yelling "oh joy, oh joy, oh joy" :shee

"cmayna" said:
A limited production of static cling decals for car window application may be in the works as well. :thu

I can see midlife yelling "oh joy, oh joy, oh joy" :shee

Oh joy! Oh joy! Oh joy!

Apparently the labels have been shipped. I should get them in a couple days. I'm also going to be getting some static cling decals as well, shortly. Will make a new post once they have been inspected and approved.

Back