• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm going to be ordering some more StangFix t-shirts in the next week or two. I wasnt sure if there was enough interest to keep ordering the same two colors, blue and White so i figured I would toss up a poll. Let me know what size/colors you guys would be interested in.

You can vote for multiple choices if you would be interested in more than one. The poll is set for up to four votes, select all choices then submit, you can not go back once you have voted and add another choice, you can only change your vote.

2_20_07_09_10_31_15_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Will I look out of place at the Fabulous Fords Forever show wearing my vintage mustang forum tshirt? :beat Maybe you will not let me sit at the Belmont Brewing Company with everyone. :dh Too late I already missed the boat unless someone cancels. :cry fd

"silverblueBP" said:
You're just pulling my lariat :ecit

Yes Mark they are pulling your "lariat" I cannot lie. Or that is what my avatar says. They are more like a gray color, maybe even a dark gray. :craz fd

I'd be interested in two blue XXLs, but I can't vote for more than one of the same choice.

Or blue and another color other than white. :coo

Frank

IMO, white t-shirts are best left for wet t-shirt contests.

Without fail, every white t-shirt I've ever owned has been stained within the first couple of times wearing it.

The blue is a NICE color IMO. I have one of the blue StangFix shirts and have worn it on several occasions. Knock on wood, no stains yet!

My vote is for Blue and XXL!

"Fast68back" said:
I can see grey, but will the logo be OK (visible?) on a black shirt?
Sure, what the print in black, they print in white. It would look great.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
I'd be interested in two blue XXLs, but I can't vote for more than one of the same choice.

Or blue and another color other than white. :coo

Frank

+1 on what frank says, Black or dark gray would look good too.

Could you provide Jake with the longer "tail" T's? You know, to help hide..............

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Hey, a Tall Tee StangFix Shirt would have saved EVERYONE a very embarrassing incident on YouTube

Fixed it Steve

Back