• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stanley Cup stuff

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
Hey Mike!

Not looking to good for your Sharks. Expansion team; unheard of, impossible, not going to happen.

For my team a 3 peat is going to stop in the next round. But you know anything can happen. That is why they play the game.

fd

since the Hawks are out I am not sure who to cheer for. The Preds are rivals but we live an hour from Nashville so everyone around here is on the bandwagon. I guess I will just sit back and see what happens

since the Hawks are out I am not sure who to cheer for. The Preds are rivals but we live an hour from Nashville so everyone around here is on the bandwagon. I guess I will just sit back and see what happens
Don't you DARE go to the darkside!

Well I've been to a Sharks Final win. I was at a first round win this year. I'll be at game 3 round 2. All we can do is watch. We don't play the game...it ain't easy.

Most Pred fans are not even hockey fans. Myself included.

Yeah. Tennessee hasn’t really had any sports teams to get behind so this is a big deal. But if they don’t go all the I can see the fan base dwindling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back