• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

stars

napaguy

Ok Im slow....whats with the stars by some users name? does that mean moderator? If so holy crap six out of the first eight are mods!!!! would that mena no more humping jokes? :'(

Some of those may be temps.

small gold stars are for contributors$$

larger ones are mods more stars more powers

"napaguy" said:
Randy,
How do I contribute? Or did I miss something?

I have not set it up yet. Rick paid for the subscription for the gallery program
I paid a year for the domain and the web space unlimited bandwith unlimited space
suposedly.

Some money was contributed earlier today to allow linking of URLs. It's over and done with. Thanks anyway Pat

It's over and done with.

but on this note... if there's anything to be contributed in the future, please let us know. It's not fair for one or to people to pay for everyone. Spread it out a little.

"daveSanborn" said:
It's over and done with.

but on this note... if there's anything to be contributed in the future, please let us know. It's not fair for one or to people to pay for everyone. Spread it out a little.

we can worry about that when things are up and running. This started out as a place to park pictures of cars I'm working on and got sidetracked a little.

Back