• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Started my trip today...Mustangs

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So while driving through the Nevada desert a saw a couple Mustangs.....they were off on a hill grazing.

And no...no pics I was alone and driving...at speed.

The HRPT will be in Bowling Green a week from this Saturday, right?
Friday the 16th the Power Tour will end in Bowling Green. They don't have anything on that Saturday. The Hot Rod Reunion will be all weekend in Bowling Green at Beach Bend Drag Strip though. Several of the guys will be at my house on Saturday morning though. Probably getting ready to head home.

I'll call you when we get to BG......we'll do the plant/museum tour first.

So no hockey?
Well then let me update you. Ugly game if you are a Pens fan. Series even now at 2-2 and heading back to Pittsburgh. That is all I got. Safe travels and watch your speed.

fd

Looks like we will miss all yall by 3 days. We should be going thru the area sometime on Wed. the 21st on our way to Rhode Island.

Dang I'll be in trouble finding a place to stay. Not sure exactly what day we'll be there.

watching hockey on the road....Go Preds!!!!

As a BlackHawks fan, I was very bummed when the Preds swept the Hawks in the first round. Totally unexpected. However, since the Preds did sweep them I think it would be great if they go all the way. At least I would feel better about losing to the eventual Stanley Cup winners...

Mike there are motel type hotels in Russellville if you get in town Friday night. If you arrive later you are welcome to stay at our house. We will have a house full Friday night but you can stay then also but it might be on the floor!

Mike there are motel type hotels in Russellville if you get in town Friday night. If you arrive later you are welcome to stay at our house. We will have a house full Friday night but you can stay then also but it might be on the floor!
and if you arrive before Friday the house is ALL yours... I can PM you where the key is.

Back