• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Storm check-in

Teebone

So many states effected: MD, W.VA, OH, DC, VA, IN, NJ ...plus

Since there are no posts on this widespread storm....
Why don't you fella's check in here and let us all know you're ok

Toni did this post.. (Uncle Vinny wants her to say it's her...and...not him)
(what a pain in the butt he is sometimes)

Toni,
Maybe someday you can teach your better....er worst half to be as caring and loving like you. Maybe.....

But, while we wait for that to happen, all those east coast storms, the heat spells in other eastern states and Colorado's fire are just unreal. Hope everyone survives them all.

My work email has been blowing up because of those storms. Something like 3 million people without power, and in this heat, that's not good at all.

It is 2012 you know....

Toni, why don't you get a SWMBO account? The Uncle V can't tell you what or when to speak your mind...well not that he has much choice...suggested user name - Auntie Toni.....

Mel

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Ohio here. Survived the storm with just a little damage, roof shingles, trees and such. We were lucky. The wind was gusting over 80 mph during the storm, I was on duty at the fire dept and we ran ourselves to death all night on alarms and power lines and trees down. It was 100 degrees that day and everyone around here lost power, most including me are still out. It sure gets hot with no AC, it's still been in the upper 90's since. They're saying maybe we'll have electricity back by July 6th or 7th.

Back