• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TARAfied 64 Falcon

thanks for the link, I see what you mean! I skimmed through a few of the 81 pages, I'll have to read it some more but very trick stuff! Just the steering column alone is wild!
tn_full_IMG_3934JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

tn_full_IMG_3939JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

My wife and i are thinking maybe the vintage looking Torq Thrust wheels. Ive got a set but they are 14x6. Pretty hard to find tires for those. Ive got two of them on the front now. The other two wont hold air. Tires are dry rotted. If i could find a couple old 15x7's id run those on the rear.

BFG makes a 245/60/14 still. I have them on our 66 GT with the 6" wheels and they look good. That would save some $$$ not having to buy wheels.

ahhh, Tire Rack! great.
what do you think of this front valence? I don't have a front bumper or brackets, this could be an option for me...
tn_full_DSC03248.jpg

I like that piece but around here, it's illegal for the street.

I have some OEM bumpers and brackets here that need restoring if your interested. They look OK painted. You can also find fiberglass bumpers on ebay from time to time.

9253039.jpg

nothing is illegal in Kentucky :yah but yeah. I'd be interested. What do you need for them? I need rear bumper and brackets too...

"Opentracker" said:
I like that piece but around here, it's illegal for the street.

I think that guy is from Cali. Could you take a GT350R valance and reshape the edges to match the falcon fender?

gt350r3.jpg

"70_Fastback" said:
You already have a slammed car... Go gasser...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I go Gasser I would be tempted to alter the wheel base too
10_copy_of_ronald_swann_1.jpg

"tarafied1" said:
If I go Gasser I would be tempted to alter the wheel base too
10_copy_of_ronald_swann_1.jpg

Now you're talking alot more work though... You could build a simple, un-altered wheelbase gasser an be too cool for school.

"tarafied1" said:
ahhh, Tire Rack! great.
what do you think of this front valence? I don't have a front bumper or brackets, this could be an option for me...
tn_full_DSC03248.jpg

LOVE the teardrop hood !! I am planning on using a Crites hood for my '65 coupe. Is that who made yours? How do you like it? Wormanship? Fit?

Back