• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thank Goodness...

RustyRed

The boys got an offer to play for a new team for the spring season of baseball this evening.

They did the tryout this past Saturday and played better than I have ever seen them play.

I'm just glad because it is worse then looking for a job to keep an eye on the tryout boards and feel like I've been trading e-mails with every coach in town the last couple of weeks.

The good news is they are on a 10 and under team now for the spring. Playing up with the 11's was fine for fall but glad to have them back with their own age group.

Maybe now that we have that settled I can get back to working on the Trans Am. I have a front end kit plus new coil springs that I need to put in it sometime soon and still debating that electric fan for the Mustang.

"KBMWRS" said:
Just say NO...to electric fans.

I'm generally against them and think it's easier to avoid parades, etc.

But this past August when it was getting up to ~ 105 out it was becoming an issue if I got stuck in traffic.

Probably going to just add the fan shroud first and see what that does for it but I have to fabricate a bracket for it first. I have three original brackets and the fourth one was MIA when I bought the car. The repops are a joke and not even remotely close to the correct length.

Back