• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thanks for the invite Dave (pics of my ride)

Thanks waffles i love the black and think i will be going with just that. So i was thinking of going with black and some flat black stripes (don't know if they should come out of turn signals for hood only or span enitre length or car) should i also have these painted on or would it be a good idea to have matte black vinyl stripes installed that way i don't have to worry about maintence of the paint and can always remove the vinyl ones in the future? giv eme some opinions please maybe a real dark charcoal for the stripe instead?

Black would look bitchin... and with flat black... mmmmmmmmmm yessir, I think this is the way to go. I'll do what I can to slap some stripes on that thing... even to keep it without racing stripes, but go to a rocket panel stripe in flat black would be real sharp and equally low key.

ya im planning to have all the emblems shaved buy some new bullet stlye mirrors paint those black and get rid of the antenna go wiht a real clean stealth look

Back