• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

That just sucks!

Kats66Pny

I called the tax office to find out how much to register Gert as antique and get antique plates. Since they are already into the 5yr period, right now it would only be $30 to register her. Sweet! Or so thought. They looked up the current plate on her and damnit... it's in my husbands name. So he has to go down there and register it. He won't get home until way after 5 this week due to some training class he has to take so he won't be able to do it. Ugh. I wanted to go there this morning and knock this out. One little thing that needs to be done to drive her again. Now I'm going to have to wait probably until next week. :guns

Probably just as well....Hubby might not like you driving his car without him around anyway. :steer

Kat,
I highly suggest you call

wambulance_logo.jpg

:wtf And here I thought something terrible happened !

Why does he have to go? It's not like you're transferring the title.

My wife has gone to register my stuff before and I have registered hers as well.

I think someone is messing with you.

"cmayna" said:
Kat,
I highly suggest you call

wambulance_logo.jpg

:wtf And here I thought something terrible happened !

And if you get hungry during the ride, stop and get a whamburger & some french cries...
wahmburger_frenchCries.jpg

"Sluggo" said:
Why does he have to go? It's not like you're transferring the title.

My wife has gone to register my stuff before and I have registered hers as well.

I think someone is messing with you.

I was very surprised to learn that I couldn't put antique plates on our 66 & 64 1/2 without SWMBO there because they have "and " rather then "or" between our name. Thought that it was just TN.

Back