• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The author of this post seems familiar....

Funny... He's hoping that the guy that restored it doesnt cut corners like he does. I did notice that the shifter looks a little rough in that interior pic.

JBauer4363

I think someone should tell him it was assembled with Great Stuff as a sound and insulation item.

"Fast68back" said:
Someone with an account over there ask him what the plan is....

Duane done done it. Can't wait to see what happens, LOL.

"AzPete" said:
I think someone should tell him it was assembled with Great Stuff as a sound and insulation item.

:rofl

"blue65coupe" said:
Hey UPSguy, gt5009167394, and whatever else you go by. I've got two recommendations.

1. If this car is as solid as it looks, LEAVE IT ALONE. Find a beater to "modify" as you have done with your others.

and

2. If you're gonna post 10,000 pics of your "progress" of turning it into a $100,000 driveway clone, don't kill these guys by putting them all on a board and not being able to take any form of criticism.

You might want to deploy a parachute on your current plans for this car and slow down a little. It's a beautiful car according to the pics. Congrats on the score.

Duane, that is some funny shit right there! Cant wait to see a response.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Should post his blog and eleanor posts as reference there to his work....bet they would love that.

"AzPete" said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Should post his blog and eleanor posts as reference there to his work....bet they would love that.

Done and done. I wonder if they will turn on him like a pack of zombies on a human? :rofl

I wonder if they will turn on him like a pack of zombies on a human?

That's not likely..... I left that website over 2 years ago because I was too frustrated with all of the idiots there. There were a few VMF regulars that posted there, but for the most part the forum consisted of guys who had the "tornado" installed on their car and also stuck the free "tornado powered!" sticker on the back window of the car to let everyone know that they were pushing the upper limits of the HP scales.

Questions like:

If I's goes down to the Autozone an spent 150 bones (that my moms is letin me borrow til my lawnmowzing biz pics up), wilz it realy get to me 400 HP like youz guyz sayz it wilz?

At AllFordMustangs, idiocy reigns supreme. Good to see that Nick found a place that will worship him... and his welding skilz.....

"nick" said:
ill have to go through the whole thing and see how things were repaired and what was replaced or not replaced, what was done half job.

Yeah, man, make sure that every body panel is great-stuff backed. Wouldn't want a half-ass-done car!!!!!

Steve

Does anyone else think 22k is a little light for that nice of a car.(if it is in fact nice)

I'm thinkin' he's gonna get bent over.

"Sluggo" said:
Does anyone else think 22k is a little light for that nice of a car.(if it is fact nice)

Im thinking its not a real GT. When he is asked he replies:

"Im not sure if its real GT, is there a way to check?

WTF??

JBauer4363

I noticed he is registered under two names there also, the ups and the gtwhatever handles. Guess he didn't buy a house with all that profit from the last car.

Back