• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Curse of AZPete!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Lately, I've had a rash of home appliance failures: A/C unit, dishwasher oversudsing, power outage, a ratchet failure, etc. You know the one thing in common with all of them? They fail the day AZPete comes over to either assist me in banging my head against the wall with Midlife, drinking up all of my adult beverages, and taking up space on my driveway.

Pete: I'm invoking a good luck charm on my house and environs the next time you come over.
:guns

You only think that will work.......I just had to be sure that the "Curse of Midlife" stayed where it belongs. After being warned so much, I had to take immediate action. After all, with only one car, I cannot afford to have it down.

Note to self, watch out for the head banging part...

"Midlife" said:
Lately, I've had a rash of home appliance failures: A/C unit, dishwasher oversudsing, power outage, a ratchet failure, etc. You know the one thing in common with all of them? They fail the day AZPete comes over to either assist me in banging my head against the wall with Midlife, drinking up all of my adult beverages, and taking up space on my driveway.

Pete: I'm invoking a good luck charm on my house and environs the next time you come over.
:guns

Next thing you know you'll blame him for you E D, some things just get old Mid :icon_clown:

No, I blame the picture of Waffle's new SWMBO for that....

Back