• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

So johnny, im sure you got other pictures you want to share from your trip right?

DSC00403.jpg

That is my now EX-gf on the right with her young sister on the left......

As you can probably tell they are well "stacked"

Let me see what i can find later on my home computer...

:pop

[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
A little bikini contest never hurt anybody!

We were just at a very similar event last weekend. There were only about 15 girls... and ALL of them were as hot as the ones pictured in the above video. When the voting got narrowed down to the final six... with a 1st palce prize of $5k, 2nd place $3k and third place $1k.... let's just say that the dancing became VERY erotic in nature.

Of course we had our camera with us and took pictures of every stupid thing imagineable, but never thought to take pictures at the bikini contest.

"daveSanborn" said:
Of course we had our camera with us and took pictures of every stupid thing imagineable, but never thought to take pictures at the bikini contest.

I used to respect you Dave......... :doh :conf

"daveSanborn" said:

I think we need to put Dave in time out for the rest of the day

Dave was probably in that Hot Chick Stupor where he was just standing there with a stream of drool coming out the side of his mouth. Brain shut down and could only stare...not think!

With a post count like this thing has you would expect Eleanor here somewhere. :naug

Back