• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Gremlins have won

I'm with you.

People regulary tell me that they'd be "driving your car every day". Screw that idea. The more you drive it, the more of a chance you have of some unexplained malady disabling the darn thing. I'm happy driving it once a month and not ever having to fix anything. I've got enough crap going with other household vehicles and don't need a broken Mustang added to the list.

Here is the power of the curse.

black sheep cliff dive

This movie is called "Black Sheep" and its a shocker.
I havent laughed so much in a long time.
If you cant get it in the USA, let me know and i will post a copy

Mark, I know you are expecting some smart@$$ comment from me, but please know that I am truly sorry about the damage to your engine. I can tell how much racing that great little silver blue car means to you and I know that the time on the track is precious to you. Dont let the gremlins win. Dust yourself off, fix those little mechanical problems and get right back in the saddle. Do whatever you have to do to get that magnificent machine back on the track. I know that you are expecting the "punch line" but you will not find it here. In this post. In this thread. On this particular part of the forum.

Kev.

Back