• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The King of Pop.......

blue65coupe

....is now the King of Rot. I'm 'bout to blow up every tv I own. I just want to hear some REAL freakin' news. Geez

"blue65coupe" said:
....is now the King of Rot. I'm 'bout to blow up every tv I own. I just want to hear some REAL freakin' news. Geez

Why, it'll just piss you off even more!

I'll be glad when they dump his ass in the dirt. They've shut down L.A., half of the highways, CHP and half of the cops in L.A. are involved, Fire dept, terrorism dept...and the grand total is over $4 mil. Aeg who organized this fiasco can't even pay for it. They're asking the fans and the city to pay for this sideshow freak's funeral. The city is pretty pissed about the whole thing.

So fuck em, he's dead, the end. Get on with life.

There's soldiers dying for our fucking freedom and this fag gets all the limelight. So to hell with this fucked up zombie of a man.

"Jamie aka Bondo_68" said:
I'll be glad when they dump his ass in the dirt. They've shut down L.A., half of the highways, CHP and half of the cops in L.A. are involved, Fire dept, terrorism dept...and the grand total is over $4 mil. Aeg who organized this fiasco can't even pay for it. They're asking the fans and the city to pay for this sideshow freak's funeral. The city is pretty pissed about the whole thing.

So fuck em, he's dead, the end. Get on with life.

There's soldiers dying for our fucking freedom and this fag gets all the limelight. So to hell with this fucked up zombie of a man.

+1

You'd think with all the media buzz that the poor guy had risen from the dead.

It just shows how much today's society lives through others...although it wasn'y the first such showing for a dead celeb.....Valentino had a great memorial sevice...Mifdlife was there maybe he could tell us about it. :mid

Valentino's funeral: lots of gorgeous women there, just pleading for some attention. There simply wasn't enough time for me to service them all...*sigh*

For some unknown reason, they had a "local memorial service" for him. They were expecting about 3,000. About 30 showed up. :dumas

"blue65coupe" said:
....is now the King of Rot.

thriller_l.jpg

"70 StangMan" said:
Nice to see him finally getting a little color in his face. :skull

Its been a couple weeks now....I bet he looks better. :yikes

I looked it up, it's called "reverse pigmentation", it seems when a black boy becomes a white women and they die, :boohoo, their body (or what is left of it) starts to revert back to it's natural stage. So I figure in about 6 weeks he should be back to that Buckwheat little Shit that we all remember. :bird

Back