• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Official Stangfix Playing Cards thread

Which type of card would you like?

• Corvette style

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Route 66 Mustang card

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Mel,

Sent you a PM. I need to know how to get you a picture of my car. Email, ? Let me know.

"guruatbol" said:
OK, if you are on the list please send me your pics. I will get them to Abe who will finalize the look for me. I will post what we come up with and we can go from there.

For now email them to me is good.

mel.hewitt@gmail.com

Mel

He posted this on page 3 of this thread.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
He posted this on page 3 of this thread.

thanks for posting this. I am going to post a list of cars I need still. Abe is working hard with me on this so the going is slow, but you will like the results.

I have to work on it when I can, right now things are way crazy right now, but soon I will be back on the road and would like this mostly done by then.

Mel

We haven't decided anything yet really. We have to get all the pics first and then Abe will be able to work his magic!

Wow, Abe is very busy and working very hard on Fred and this project. So send me the pics I only have a handful of pics.

Mel

Mel,

If you need car pictures just hit my Facebook and grab a couple...heaven knows there's enough of them out there, LOL!

OK, guys here is an update.

Sorry for taking so long. Been kind of crazy for me and Abe.....

I still only have about 8 pics.

I am putting together a list of those I don't have so I can publish it here, but you guys know who you are that haven't sent me anything yet. I can't really just go out and get them.

I am in contact with Abe from time to time, so we will be moving forward as we can. As you guys know Abe has his hands full right now, so I am going to contact the vendor and see what is available to us in the way of help.

In the mean time I desperately need your pics guys! Just send me an email with an attachment and I will upload it to the FTP site and go from there. If you are new and would like to participate I am sure that we can find room for your rides. Pretty soon I will set a deadline for submissions, so let's get R done!

Mel

Since last time I check (a month ago), lots of photos still have not been submitted from members that have signed up to have their cars on the cards.

"cmayna" said:
Any updates on this project?

The update is that we have members that have committed to put their cars on the cards and very few pictures of the cars. So, I really can't do anything until I get the pics. I don't want to bother Abe with doing the graphics if I don't have 40 some odd pics.

Mel

Mel,
If you have a list of everyone who has signed up, just PM those who haven't submitted pics yet and tell them to
"get er done".

JUST FOR FUN!

I am working on the corvette style playing card right now

example_card.jpg

Just chopping up some ideas

We can always incorporate the year like the corvette cards, I'm just tired so I'm going to bed.

legitstangfixplayingcard1.jpg

legitstangfixplayingcard2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I'm asking what's going on with this project, I don't remember if I have already sent in my own pics so later today I will do so. I'll probably include Bite Me's Boss 302

I like the first one and the last one, Abe. Awesome job.

I'll get a PM out later this week. My co-manager is back from vacation and I will not have to work 75 hours this week!

Mel

Mel:

Any of those samples work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding aside, the first image works best.

Back