• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thursday Craigslist contest

1965 Mustang fastback !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time you saw a fastback project for under $ in - Get it before I put it on ebay. This is a 1965 mustang fastback project that I decided wasn't the right car for me at this time. Its a 6 cylinder three speed car so it has the clutch pedel set-up if you want to convert it to a v8 4spd car or make a shelby clone. The front rails look solid as do the rear rails under the back seat where the springs mount. It will need the rear redone because of rust including the far rear frail rail patches, trunk floors, tailight panel and rear quarters and floors but again, the structure looks decent. The interior is missing some pieces but the folddown is there and the larger side panels. It doesn't run but does have some newer brake parts on it. Good glass. Well worth the money even to resale on the internet if you want to deal with that. Email me for info and come with cash and a real offer- this car won't last.

3mf3o33l9ZZZZZZZZZ946403cb9d0cea91f61.jpg
3n03o83lfZZZZZZZZZ946dbe8f6d17aec188f.jpg

3n73p83o2ZZZZZZZZZ946874addf459cb1b22.jpg
3na3kd3p3ZZZZZZZZZ94653d27ff148ac15a8.jpg

Back