• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thursday craigslist contest

1967 Ford Mustang coupe

1967 Ford Mustang coupe. This Mustang is pretty rusty, and I know that some of you guys do miracles, but we better call this one a parts car. That is, unless you want to replace quarters, floors, torque-box, deck-lid, upholstery, etc…you get the idea. This is a 6-cylinder/automatic car with 110,000 miles on it. Even though there is extensive rust, the hinge-pillars, rockers and latch-panels are amazingly solid. The doors are near perfect, with no dents, showing only one small spot of rust at the lower-front area on the driver’s side...zero rust elsewhere on the doors. The front fenders are excellent. The hood is very nice and straight with a bit of rust-through at the front edge of the inner panel. The glass is perfect except for the broken windshield. The grille is excellent, with only the driver’s-side pushed in a little toward the end…the center bar and horse are great. All the chrome window-frames and window-trim is very nice, as are the trim panels below the doors. The wheel-covers are really nice, though the plastic centers are slightly crackled and one is broken. No title. I could probably get it, but I’m not inclined to.

3n53k83leZZZZZZZZZ94c5fd998366e0d1815.jpg
3md3p63ldZZZZZZZZZ94cb54a7ec81b891092.jpg

3n63m43o4ZZZZZZZZZ94c2347227d1f9a1da0.jpg
3k13o53p7ZZZZZZZZZ94c4c5cfe0de8731b92.jpg

Back