• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thursday Craigslist

1969 Mustang Fastback!

I have a 1969 Mustang Fastback (sportsroof). It was originally a 302/3spd car, not a Mach 1. This car is a definate project car and not for the faint of heart! I have owned it for about 15 years. I bought it, worked on it one summer, acquired a lot of parts, sold it, bought it back and again, and it has been sitting in storage since! I have a lot of parts that will come with it, some new, some used, some original to the car. It will include but not be limited to: full floor pans, trunk pans, door skins, tail light panel, some frame repair rails, sub frame connectors, roll cage, most of the interior (buckets and bench seat for front), new carpet still in the box, quarter trim panels, used wheels/tires from a newer mustang, etc. It does not come with a motor, transmission, or rear end. I have a lot of pictures. Please email for more info. The prospective buyer will need a good combination of truck/trailer big enough to haul the car and a lot of parts! It is currently located in about 2 1/2 hours from .

I will consider a serious/reasonable offer. No lowballs please. I will let continue to store it before I give it away!
3kc3pd3odZZZZZZZZZ94q9825586c92c414ce.jpg
3n43o93p3ZZZZZZZZZ94q796c3ad7ca451cde.jpg

Back