• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Torqlites installed!

aslan

Got my new wheels and tires on the car!
web.jpg

BTW, it's been a while since I last posted. Good to see so many familiar faces.
Stan

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I haven't had time to take pictures yet. Photoshopped. I really like them. It almost took as much time to pick them out as it did choosing the color!
Actually, just finished the insulation. Love 2nd Skin.
Stan

Holy shidookie! It's Stan!

Looks great! Good to see ya come out of lurking status.....yeah I seen that :nice

Only if I push it. I have finished the insulation and thanks for the recommendation of 2nd Skin. Great product.
Stan

"aslan" said:
Only if I push it. I have finished the insulation and thanks for the recommendation of 2nd Skin. Great product.
Stan

If you need help with reassembly, the usual band of suspects can be rounded up for a raid on your garage!!! Just give the word.

Regards, Jeff

"Fast68back" said:
Photochopped, or the wheels the only progress made since your sig picture? I like 'em!

Hey its NOT photoshopped. You can tell from the trees in the background that he planted when he started the project. :boo :rofl

Sorry Stan....hehehe :zip

Thanks Jeff. I've been up to my eyeballs in projects this summer. Unfortunately it hasn't been on the Mustang.
And Mike. . . :rofl
Stan

"aslan" said:
Thanks Jeff. I've been up to my eyeballs in projects this summer. Unfortunately it hasn't been on the Mustang.
Stan

Well, pick a weekend and invite the A-Team over for a fun filled day of assembly time!

key_art_the_a_team.jpg

"garner67" said:
Well, pick a weekend and invite the A-Team over for a fun filled day of assembly time!

key_art_the_a_team.jpg

That's Craig on the right. He's calmed down on the tanning booths but still wears the bling. Oh and the hair has changed positions. :cool :hide

Back