• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Total Noob...

Hi everyone

I am new to the site. And new to driving my 1969 Mach 1 around. I saved it from my parents barn, had a mechanic friend of mine get it up and running, and actually went to my first car show yesterday. Pretty exciting!!! I had a lot of people come up and check it out. It was fun to get to talk with people about their mustangs. I'm looking forward to being a member of your website!!

Attachments

• IMG_6868.JPG
    IMG_6868.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Welcome great looking car you saved from the barn. Can't wait to see more pictures of it.

From Infinity and beyond

My brother drove a Mach 1 back in the early 70's. He unfortunately totaled it :(. All of the parts that were salvaged from the car are still sitting in the barn. My next goal is to clean them off and see what is there.

Hi everyone

I am new to the site. And new to driving my 1969 Mach 1 around. I saved it from my parents barn, had a mechanic friend of mine get it up and running, and actually went to my first car show yesterday. Pretty exciting!!! I had a lot of people come up and check it out. It was fun to get to talk with people about their mustangs. I'm looking forward to being a member of your website!!

Diane:

Great re-meeting you Saturday and talking about your car. For those not at the show, it really is a solid car with a great family history and lots of potential for miles of smiles! Feel free to call/contact me with your questions. Also, don't forget the Saratoga show on July 19th or the La Villa fund raiser in Willow Glen on September 13th. Your car would be at home in both settings.

And no, I wasn't intentionally photo-bombing your signature pic !!!!!

Regards, Jeff

Diane:

Great re-meeting you Saturday and talking about your car. For those not at the show, it really is a solid car with a great family history and lots of potential for miles of smiles! Feel free to call/contact me with your questions. Also, don't forget the Saratoga show on July 19th or the La Villa fund raiser in Willow Glen on September 13th. Your car would be at home in both settings.

And no, I wasn't intentionally photo-bombing your signature pic !!!!!

Regards, Jeff
Hahaha!! Yeah you totally accidental photo bombed!! Nice hat btw!!!

Back