• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trap door from MUSCLECAR GT

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
Anyone know this brand : Musclecar GT or MGT

They sell/distribute mustang parts.

I am looking for a trap door for my 67 fastback project and I came up with this.

Anyone has experience with this brand ?? I know its made in Taiwan ..so does alot of parts.

Sorry never heard of them, but I've been out of the restoration business for a while. Slick website but download a PDF and no prices. Odd.
I did check National Parts Depot. A very established parts house with many warehouses over here. The door there is $324.19 for the metal one.
The I clicked on my saved website for a now defunct Mustang Plus (visited here, the actual business, many times and the owner was very into Mustangs. He sold his business a few years ago). Well the old saved website came up with Top Flight Automotive. Again a very slick website WITH prices. They have the trap door from Dynacorn for $275. I'm guessing a metal and USA product. Not sure.

The reason I asked about this is , in Germany there is a company/store that is holding a sale.
I ask which brand the trap door has. MGT , never heard of them.
In the past I had a bad experience when buying the rear lower quarter side panels. They were made from ABS instead of poleyster.
And shipping costs a way lower from Germany then from the States.
And Mike is travelling light.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Back