• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tuesday Craigslist

"70 StangMan" said:
Yea, or I would just wait and pick Pete's price everyday. :pick
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Is it in the rules that you have to pick a different number than everyone else????? Could be a technical problem here.

The rules say pick a price "closest to the asking price" How can a second guess be closer if it's the same Damn one. :crazy :wtf

"70 StangMan" said:
The rules say pick a price "closest to the asking price" How can a second guess be closer if it's the same Damn one. :crazy :wtf

Someone wants to share the single bottle of warm beer...

These are the rules as originally put out....hmmmmm Couple of areas noted. :rofl

"Here's how it will work, Everyday, I'll post pictures and the majority of the ad comments (price and phone number will be removed) from an actual craigslist ad. I will also give a general area of the country so you can base your guess on rust, no rust, etc. You get one vote each on what you think the seller is asking for the car in the ad.

The following day I'll post up the previous days winner and a link to the ad. I will keep track of the winners and each week we will have a champion, who will be rewarded for his or her victory. Winner will be based on being either the correct or closest guess to the actual asking price in the ad. Tie breakers for the daily contest will be awarded to the person that submited their vote first. If there is tie for the week, the winner will be the person closest to the actual asking price.

For the first weeks prize we will have an official Stangfix T-shirt (your choice of L or XL). If you would like to donate a prize for the contest, please send me a PM. "

Woo hooooo :toot :toot way to keep "The Pete" down :toot :toot :toot :toot :toot

Back