• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ughh... I hate to even ask

If you're talking about a spouse your pretty :mid but I do like the idea of dropping her a few times.

If it is just a girlfriend.... run Forest run.

Jeremy,

Gabby and I next week will finish up a 3 month ballroom dance class. Foxtrot, Waltz and Tango.

I avoided and vehemently denied her requests to attend this class for at least the last 4-5 years. The first day I was a little apprehensive, but now that the class is almost over, it hasn't really been that bad. The "guys" are all "men" and are for the most part suffering through it as much as you are/will be. I'm not sure about the class you're taking, but in my class, the dance partners change with every repetition.... i.e., :naug I'm dancing with a different girl about every 20 seconds. Of course this means that my wife is dancing with a different guy every 20 seconds also... :wtf

"daveSanborn" said:
...the dance partners change with every repetition.... i.e., :naug I'm dancing with a different girl about every 20 seconds. Of course this means that my wife is dancing with a different guy every 20 seconds also... :wtf

Interesting, except for the later part.

This "class" is some type of packaged deal that she found. I believe, but don't quote me, that it consists of 4 private sessions, then 4 group sessions followed by 2 formal type "dinner/dance" parties.

I think that's what she said, but I was probably staring at her boobs again instead of listening.

Back