• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Um, well, I'm not sure WTF to think of this...

Well, as far as the original topic, all I have to say is...

wtfcat.jpg

"Kats66Pny" said:
Was thinking more like.... Women can't talk on road trips when their mouth is full.

So that's why there is a McDonalds every couple miles on the interstate!

"Here's your Big Mac woman would you PLEEEEAAAAASE just sthu!!!" Who would've ever guessed?

I saw that show on Nat Geo documenting that weird anti-social lifestyle. I don't have an issue with loners. It just gets too strange when they try to compensate by creating a fictional personal to live with. IIRC, one of the guys introduced his new REAL GF to his dolls. She dropped him like a bad habit. The $ should be spent on therapy instead.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Or one hell of a trip to the Bunny Ranch. At least the girls there are real.

Or if they have that kind of money couldn't they at least find a half decent looking REAL woman (or even an ugly REAL woman) that just wanted a sugar daddy?

That behavior is more than a little creepy and it gives me the willies that those types people are out there. There's apparently no shortage of deviant perversions people participate in.

I am pretty sure 1497 had some handy tips for cleaning the deposited bodily fluids out of the life-size rubber dolls, but he was reluctant to post them since the password protection went way. I kind of know the feeling. I have certainly dialed back the bad taste since then.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Was thinking more like.... Women can't talk on road trips when their mouth is full.
"blue65coupe" said:
So that's why there is a McDonalds every couple miles on the interstate!

"Here's your Big Mac woman would you PLEEEEAAAAASE just sthu!!!" Who would've ever guessed?

Duane, you gotta use more imagination...

Back