• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Upcycle/Repurposeing

janschutz

Corn Hauler
Cleaning out one of the barns, I found a old tractor light from our first tractor (a 57 Ford Powermaster). I cleaned it up and gutted the old wiring. Then I wired in a USB cable and put a LED light on it. Made a nice piece of office art to preserve some of the farm history.

TractorLamp.jpg

Have y'all done any upcycling /repurpose projects

Last edited:
I found some old rail road luggage cart wheels at a flea market. They want hundreds of dollars for luggage carts so I went into the woods and got some wood from a barn that had fallen (and no one can see it so I am the only one who knows where it is) and made a cart. Some of the hardware is new and just faux painted the rusty look. Cost me about $100 in total to make.
feee075c0ecfbde69906b2fc538f1c44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found some old rail road luggage cart wheels at a flea market. They want hundreds of dollars for luggage carts so I went into the woods and got some wood from a barn that had fallen (and no one can see it so I am the only one who knows where it is) and made a cart. Some of the hardware is new and just faux painted the rusty look. Cost me about $100 in total to make.
feee075c0ecfbde69906b2fc538f1c44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great Craig.

Where's the damn cookies that we all expect for tomorrow's free beer?

At last night's WGCI concert I saw someone repurpose a convertible into an amphibious piece of shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171231-125035.png
    Screenshot_20171231-125035.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
Back