• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Upgraded Site 1.5.7

StangFix

Staff member
Administrator
All,
Just upgraded the site and also upgraded Tapatalk..

We also have a dark and light theme for those with terrible eyesight..

screenshot-stangfix com 2016-05-01 13-12-57.png

screenshot-stangfix com 2016-05-01 13-13-46.png

Enjoy...

I'm getting there. May have to finally break down and go see the eye doctor. My arms aren't always long enough anymore.:(
I'm there! It sucks. I can't see part numbers on carburetors or other engine parts anymore. I would rather loose my hearing than my eyesight but I didn't get to choose. What? oh that was me typing to loud...

I'm getting there. May have to finally break down and go see the eye doctor. My arms aren't always long enough anymore.:(
Already there. Blind in one eye, extremely sensitive to light in the other, along with piss poor sight. To the point of migraines. One of the reasons I'm selling the car. I can't use a welder without my eye freaking out.

I don't care for the default font, nor for the new post icons (red icons next to the forum name). The bolded forum name was a great way to indicate new posts.

Not even a Tri-bar Pony in the header ? Can this site get anymore generic ? ...Sadly I know the answer.

other forums I visit, like 460Ford.com for example, and even VMF have a couple real cars in the header. presumably member cars. Could we do that?

head-left.jpg

head-left.png

Back