• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

** URGENT ** plrease read if you live in the Atlanta GA area !!

Mach1Mark

Ramrod extraordinaire
Donator
My son is leaving this afternoon from Atlanta and he will be gone a week to attend the memorial service for his father-in-law in Anchorage. His FIL was murdered last week by a farm hand of his small farm and my son has spent a large amount of money to get his wife and daughters to Anchorage. His co-workers took up a collection so he could be there with her and her family. He need a place to park his car for a week to save about $150 in parking charges. Please reply asap if you can help him. He will probably need a ride to/from the airport as well, Thanks in advance you wonderful bunch of Mustangers !!

Mark, just texted you a parking coupon for $5.95/day. I'm guessing that's a decent daily airport rate. Also, he is welcome to leave his car at my house, but I won't be able to provide transportation.

avenyqy7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get back to Atlanta this weekend, if for some reason he gets delayed, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Back