• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VIN decoder ap for my iphone

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Today, going to help a friend look at a 67 Moostang and was thinking how can I decode the door data plate on sight? Bring my laptop? That is sooo 70's.

Hmmm wonder if there's an ap for my phone......... Yup!

VIN Tools by Nevada Classics Inc.
y6a7e6ud.jpg

Of course, you could always just use the normal web sites via you phone just as if it was a computer. I avoid all the mobile sites for that use too.

It is neat there is an app for it. Wonder if androids have one....off to.look.

"AzPete" said:
Of course, you could always just use the normal web sites via you phone just as if it was a computer. I avoid all the mobile sites for that use too.

It is neat there is an app for it. Wonder if androids have one....off to.look.

It looks like the same company that created it for the iphone, made one for the androids.

Downloading....

Actually I also did what AZ Pete suggested by going to www.mustangdecoder.com via my phone, then downloaded the decoder page as well, saving it in one of my iphone screen folders. What I do like about mustangdecoder is that it give a more detailed description of like the exterior and interior colors.

I also just realized that when you are punching in the door data in the little boxes with the VIN ap, you do not have a tab key as you do when using mustangdecoder that allows you to jump from box to box. Mucho easier.

Thanks Pete for the suggestion.

Back