• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WASSUP with the Forum?

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
I can't view my messages and I can't get into old farts. Am I not allowed? Things keep changing, and I'm left out in the cold. I used to be able tolurk at work, but now I can't. Something's changed to trigger that cause I see the other forums I lurk around in. HELP!

I don't have access either, and it won't accept my password. What a dumbass I am...I found the password in the Evil Moderator's Forum. However, I found that I cannot modify my profile (tab is missing?), and trying to re-set my password states that my profile doesn't exist.

Bummer. :(

Yeah. Whassup? Can't do jack around here and I'm a freakin' grumpy old fart. You'll find out real quick if you don't hurry up and get me runnin'. What are you tryin' to do? Establish who the real asses are around here before you grant us access? Somebody is about to get slapped.

Y'all better get this shit straight cause it sounds like Duane is ready to go postal on someone! Now, I got a whole screen full of white boxes with red X's in them that are supposed to be smilies. Problem is, there's about 5 fuckin' hundred of em! WTF is this all about? Sluggo, your slackin! Get your dancin' ass back to work and straighten this shit out!

"beach pony" said:
Y'all better get this shit straight cause it sounds like Duane is ready to go postal on someone! Now, I got a whole screen full of white boxes with red X's in them that are supposed to be smilies. Problem is, there's about 5 fuckin' hundred of em! WTF is this all about? Sluggo, your slackin! Get your dancin' ass back to work and straighten this shit out!

Trying to fix a Fu@#@d up database without deleting it all and starting from scratch.

I think everything is working except the smileys.

I'm sure you fruits will let me know if not.

"Sluggo" said:
"beach pony" said:

Trying to fix a Fu@#@d up database without deleting it all and starting from scratch.

I think everything is working except the smileys.

I'm sure you fruits will let me know if not.

Boy am I glad you got a sense of humor!

Yeah, its a lot better than the response I typed,,,,,then deleted, cuz I kept hearin my mamma in my head...if you dont have anything nice to say........

"Fast68back" said:
Yeah, its a lot better than the response I typed,,,,,then deleted, cuz I kept hearin my mamma in my head...if you dont have anything nice to say........

When did you become so soft spoken? Crap whats next Randy gives up sex? ;D

I actually read the post just as I was walking out the door and I thought about what I was gonna type most ofthe day, luckily Sluggo beat me to the punch and he was a lot nicer that I was gonna be......

So yeah why don't you openly talk about how theres sections that some of us can't get into. That makes me feel awesome. :)

"Waffles" said:
So yeah why don't you openly talk about how theres sections that some of us can't get into. That makes me feel awesome. :)
Every board has a hidden forum for moderators. So now you can feel awesome on every board ;D

And every board needs boards that everyone cant get into. So they can get 2nd and 3rd opinions before posts are changed, removed or users booted.......

"Fast68back" said:
And every board needs boards that everyone cant get into. So they can get 2nd and 3rd opinions before posts are changed, removed or users booted.......

Yeah...skull and bones kinda stuff.

Back