• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Water rising

JeffTepper

MIke:

How's the water level at your house? Downstream we are seeing considerable flooding along 101 and downtown SJ today.

We are barely south of the Anderson Damn. The water is heading north. My daughter's house is just west of the fishing ponds on Monterey. Hoping she stays dry.

up to our eyeballs throughout the Central Valley. I am so ready for the sun to shine!

Sure am glad I no longer have to trek through all this mess to get to work.
Sun better show up soon I got a motorcycle ride coming up.

The only water that rises around here is when we forget to flush the toilet for a couple days and then.......do the flush. OMG!!

The American and the Sacramento rivers are really high right now. Never seen so much rain for so many days in a row. I've only been here a week.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

wasn't there like a wicked drought or something out there? the rain should be good, no?
Yeah 10 years of drought and now its been raining since mid December. Too much. The ground is saturated and the former empty reservoirs are overflowing. 25 feet of new snow has fallen on Heavenly ski resort in South Lake Tahoe since New Year’s Day.

Yeah 10 years of drought and now its been raining since mid December. Too much. The ground is saturated and the former empty reservoirs are overflowing. 25 feet of new snow has fallen on Heavenly ski resort in South Lake Tahoe since New Year’s Day.
from one extreme to the other

The only water that rises around here is when we forget to flush the toilet for a couple days and then.......do the flush. OMG!!
Funny you should mention that. I was talking to an acquaintance who was shopping for a toilet at a home show. He bought the one when the salesman showed he could flush a potato down it.

Back