• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We create our own Dreams

puttin space shuttles into orbit was something I dreamt of and saw come to fruition as as young engineer. It was brilliant and a total sign of how the USA is awesome.
Hats off to all who participated in the Program. You all made a difference.

Last edited:
I remember when I was working at MAC in St.Louis. They brought the Enterprise (747 load test vehicle) by. First it came in for a low speed fly-by and at the end of the runway the pilot put that old American Airlines 747 (prior to NASA paint job still had AA ghost stripes) on its wing tip in a climb. Heck both aircraft were gutted so no problem for those engines. Then they parked it on the ramp at MAC. I have a sweet pic of it hanging on my wall.

Used to watch the launches live when I lived in Fl. Been to the Cape many times. Awesome stuff.

Trying to my nieces n nephew the importance of science. They still do not get it. When I retire on Oct 1 I may need to go back and help people get learned, not from a conflicting manner, but from a helpful one

I am just disappointed that so many do not have a clue. Where have been the teaching moments?

My oldest is all about science, especially astronomy. He's fascinated with anything space. And since I'm a big space nerd and the wife is a science/history teacher, you bet we'll be pushing that. We live away from the city, it's time to buy a telescope.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My oldest is all about science, especially astronomy. He's fascinated with anything space. And since I'm a big space nerd and the wife is a science/history teacher, you bet we'll be pushing that. We live away from the city, it's time to buy a telescope.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
A friend of mine bought a telescope, set it up and had the tracker set. After several hours, it was pointed straight into the ground. Obviously a setup problem...

When I was in HS, I had a telescope to view the heavenly bodies in the local neighborhood, if you catch my drift....

Back