• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WE exchange?

I'm sending mine off this week. Probably going back to one of the previous shippers!

Mel

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

My "gift" is boxed and awaiting pickup by the sanitat...errr, mail person. The lucky recipient will be so full of joy, or something...he/she might just go into cardiac arrest.

My gift is almost done, and ready to go out.

Now I just need to visit the neighbors back yard..........

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I've carried this box around for the last 3 days trying to get it to the post office to mail, always getting tied up at work until the post office closes.

I'm in no rush. Like mine to arrive just in time, as it were. Makes the recipient extra anxious. This increases the chance they let their guard down when opening the box which plays perfectly into my devious scheme.

ha ha ha, the post office asked me if there was anything perishable in my package...
It's on it's way to the Midwest region of the US in case you here anything on the news...

I better get off my duff and put a special package together. Someone dropped a litter of cats off at one of my barns, maybe I can ship them!

Back