• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wed Craigslist

rare early 1964 1/2 mustang collector concourse correct

currently selling (1) verry rare 1964 1/2 early version mustang coupe original in every way rare 4 piston front brake standard car with the correct 260 v-8 oil bath air cleaner original 3 speed or 4 speed (optional to succsesful purchaser)although the correct 3 speed will be included the car has been in our care and storeage for many years and is waiting for the right owner to enjoy it as a rare original in every way this car is un molested and date or period correct down to the date coded wiper arms interior and body are all new documentation and restoration pics available on request as this car was stripped down to the original tar paper bare floors which never had any rot as it was always garaged the succsesfull client/owner will supply a retainer of prior to ownership and completion of the car regards to all and no haggeling will be permitted on this true original classic succsessfull purchase price is firm thank again to all mike the owner call anytime & leave message incl number thks mike

3n53k63m7ZZZZZZZZZ95q5f932585b41016bb.jpg
3kf3m13p0ZZZZZZZZZ95q5f3901e39342150c.jpg

3nf3ma3p4ZZZZZZZZZ95qe09b1974f828120c.jpg
3n83k93ocZZZZZZZZZ95q1be48237ca8e1925.jpg

Oil-bathed air filter/cleaner? Tar-papered floors? Give me a break!

After all, it is a Coupe......let's see, add all the that, divide by the year and take the higher side.....35,000.....yea, right......

"AzPete" said:
After all, it is a Coupe......let's see, add all the that, divide by the year and take the higher side.....35,000.....yea, right......
I'll raise AZPete's bid by $2.00, at least giving him 2 chances to win. :naug

Like my pricing is close......according to so many, coupes are not worth much more than 10,000..........no matter how nice. lol. I might change it to 60,000.......maybe more......after all, I have several winning gifts on my shelves.....lol

"AzPete" said:

Dont ask me how the hell he does it......The car is in Canada and the seller does not mention if its Canadian or US funds, either way Pete cleaned the floor with you....The asking price was 45,000, with the exchange rate thats about $38k and some change.....I didnt think they had crack problems in Canada.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ctd/1190107004.html

Holy sh**. I was just screwing around on that. I was going to go at 16 but it was taken. I think the retainer is closer to the value. Wonder if he is getting any offers.... Sounds like he paid for everything to be done so his cost would be high.

Ahhh, another prize to add to my collection. Running out of room in the RV...

Crap, even when you screw around you're right!!

:wtf

c o n g r a t s on another one pete (said in a slow, monotone, depressed voice) :cool

Back