• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wed Craigslist

'68 Fastback

The 68 is an original v8 c4 car that has a freshly rebuilt 89 ho 302 in it with a c6 transmission. It also has full length headers. It has air, but I do not know the shape of everything since I have never seen it run. It has a 9 in rear end. The interior is deluxe with fold down rear seat and center console. Someone was replacing the interior with new items when I bought it, so a lot of it is new. It cranks up, but I have yet to run it down the road to make sure it drives well. The front fenders have been worked and need primed. The drivers side rear quarter needs worked or replaced. It looks like it was hit on the drivers side front and it pushed the radiator corner down ( it looks like it can be repaired) Here are some old pictures of the car

3k33m03p7ZZZZZZZZZ96lf817e85c61c31599.jpg
3ne3me3l3ZZZZZZZZZ96lbf8611fd61801640.jpg

3nd3ka3meZZZZZZZZZ96l4412b0f5a83814b7.jpg

I notice they didn't include a pic of the DS rear that "needs worked... and the front end reminds me of a stroke victim...
Throw the Chebby pickup(?) in the background and I'll say....

$17,500 :crazy

That orange pumpkin looks a little past it's sale date. Nevertheless, $10,500

$10k

And which TF is it...?

It has air, but I do not know the shape of everything since I have never seen it run.

It cranks up, but I have yet to run it down the road to make sure it drives well.

Meaning he has never cranked it up? I'm confused... :wtf

"70_Fastback" said:
$10k

And which TF is it...?

Meaning he has never cranked it up? I'm confused... :wtf

Maybe he has never turned on the A/C?

Son of a mother........

This game's rigged as bad as presidential elections.

"silverblueBP" said:
Son of a mother........

This game's rigged as bad as presidential elections.

Really makes you wonder don't it.

Back