• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Weekend grilling???

Copper River Salmon and shrimp, St. Louie Ribs and chicken and burgers and brat's for Monday. It's good not to work and enjoy the family. Hope everyone does as well

Yup, smoking some of my Salmon nuggets so I can share them with the skipper and deck hand during my next fishing outing with the wife. Also making more Salmon Jerky. As recently mentioned, I just might do a nasty ole beef burger patty stuffed with cheese.

I am smoking a pork shoulder and 3 bacon-sausage logs. My arteries are hardening just thinking about it.

Well seeing as how Lowes has (2) 20lb. bag bundles for $9.99 and I just had to buy 2 of them I will be grillin' Poke Chops tonite...Steaks tomorrow nite..Pork Tenderloin Sun. nite and Burgers and Dogs on Mon.
:sm_BBQ

"janschutz" said:
I am smoking a pork shoulder and 3 bacon-sausage logs. My arteries are hardening just thinking about it.

consider that as training for what you will be eating on the power tour! Texas, Tennessee, Alabama & North Carolina in the summertime, you wont be able to find anything that isn't smoked, barbequed, or bacon wrapped!!!

Oh my. I need a nap. 2 slabs of St. Louis ribs 10 Italian sausages and 6 BBQ chicken breast were consumed with vigor and they will make a turd in the morning

Back