• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Weekend progress.

Sluggo

Not sure it could be categorized as progress.... I decided to replace the rear cross-member because some exhaust installin jack-wad hacked it as well as the frame rails up to make some custom hangers from 3/8th plate!!!!!

Got that done, the rails repaired, stripped the trunk and door jambs, fixed a few miscellaneous holes in the trunk floor, seamsealed the trunk and right door jamb, and some other minor crap.

Rick made the voyage south to assist me and keep me focused. He was a great help as always. Thanks Rick.

We planned to drop the boss off the rotisserie, but that project kinda got foiled.

I even got to see Randy's yellow paint!!! I think my son got more work done than both of us vacuuming up the shop......

1_16_04_09_4_36_47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but what kind of beer or ale did you end up drinking? That's the real important stuff!

Yea, isn't that the idea of working on these things? A cold one after it is all done.....

I think I had water and sluggo had 5 or 6 DDP's......... We have a hard enough time figuring what to eat, I dont think we could ever agree on a beer.......

"Fast68back" said:
I even got to see Randy's yellow paint!!! I think my son got more work done than both of us vacuuming up the shop......

1_16_04_09_4_36_47.jpg

IT'S NOT YELLOW :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :naug

Last edited by a moderator:
It matched the bermuda shorts you were wearin..... You even said the stripes was gonna match your black socks :rofl

"Fast68back" said:
It matched the bermuda shorts you were wearin..... You even said the stripes was gonna match your black socks :rofl

Don't be hatin' jackass! You're just pissed cuz I outclassed you and your fuchsia mankini, white anklet sox, and brown sandals.

Next time you come around dressed like that you can get your own damn moon pie.

Back