• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Tarafied1!

Welcome Craig!

If you're reading a thread and you see the name "Craig", it's probably not you that is being refered to.... we have another Craig here.... who can be... rather colorful.

Load up some pictures of that Coupe of yours in the Gallery. The Coupe owners here are feeling rather unappreciated of late and could use a shot of energy from some pictures of your gorgeous car!

Has hell just frozen over? Dave Sanborn asking for pictures of a coupe????

It's a "special" Coupe. Once Craig loads the pictures, you'll see what I'm talking about. 429 powered... among other things.

Thanks Dave, I put a couple pics in the gallery. This seams like a cool place to hang out... thanks for the lead. As for the Craig thing, you are probably the only one who knew that was my name!

"tarafied1" said:
Thanks Dave, I put a couple pics in the gallery. This seams like a cool place to hang out... thanks for the lead. As for the Craig thing, you are probably the only one who knew that was my name!

We'll try not to hold the fact that your name is Craig against you :happy1:

"daveSanborn" said:
Has hell just frozen over? Dave Sanborn asking for pictures of a coupe????

It's a "special" Coupe. Once Craig loads the pictures, you'll see what I'm talking about. 429 powered... among other things.

Actualy I saw his avatar last night and was gonna ask for more pics, but I like giving you chit as well..........

"Fast68back" said:
Load up some pictures of that Coupe of yours in the Gallery.

Has hell just frozen over? Dave Sanborn asking for pictures of a coupe???? :wtf?
[/quote
Can't you tell he's possessessesssed! Something like out of "Night of the living dead". All he needs is vangs.

OH YEH, welcome (course I'm a NFNG also) Tarfield is a good addition.

thanks Johnny, not many Ecars on other Mustang forums,
Midlife, as for Tara she's all right... you might like her
june06144ho8.jpg

toasterstrippingrearseatcf5.jpg

hpim0588qp2.jpg

june06129zg7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Johnny M" said:
Welcome,

good to see the E-car allies are growing in strength.....

Johnny

Be careful.....Sluggo gave me a ban button and I'm not afraid to use it...... J/k, while I'm not a huge fan of the E's, they have brought a lot of great parts to the hobby

I understand the jealousy...j/k. Really I understand. They just look so cool! I know they can be a bit much in forums and magazines but I tell you, I haven't seen but maybe 3 for real. When I drive mine people just freak out! It's amazing. If it were just a red coupe, most poeple wouldn't even notice.

Back